In addition to your exercise equipment we also offer fencing options. This can create a sense of enclosure to your equipment. They are popular with schools as the 7-13 year old Outdoor Gym equipment is not free play. By having a fence around makes it easier to manage a class of children, also provides a safe and secure place for them.
The fences are timber, metal or we can match up to an existing fence.
Artificial Grass Flooring
Artificial grass brings the look of nature to your environment, it has become increasingly popular and is widely used throughout both the domestic and education sectors as it is durable so can withstand area of heavy usage.
It offers a permeable drainage system, which means no more slippery and muddy areas. It can generate savings on up-keeping costs and is particularly useful if maintenance isn’t practical in the particular area.
As you are not applying fertilisers or pesticides it is friendly to the environment. Also as it would not require watering so would not be affected if there was a hose pipe ban, therefore saves on water.
It can be used as a flooring option in a range of colours or as a sports flooring, including a sprint track.
- Anti-microbial, no allergens associated with natural grass
- Cooler surface temperature than many unitary surface types
- Eco friendly
- Low maintenance-never requires watering or mowing
- Looks great all year round
- Drains quickly following rain so children can play sooner without the worry of damage
Visit www.infinitygreen.co.uk for more information
Rubber Matting Flooring
The recycled PVC / rubber tiles are designed specifically for use as safety surfacing underneath play equipment. The tiles allow existing grass to grow through creating a natural grass finish which can then be mown as usual, leaving a soft safety surface underneath.
- Absorbs shock and noise
- Critical fall height of 3 metres
- Moulded non-slip cellular structure with excellent durability and comfort
- Ideal for green field sites, disappears from view once turf has re-grown
- Suitable for all weather, extreme temperatures and resists wind uplift
- Large openings allow liquid and debris to drain, keeping surface dry and clean
Wet Pour Flooring
Wet Pour is a continuous rubber surface that gives a high quality, hard wearing, slip-resistant surface requiring little or no maintenance.
Mixed on site, the rubber EPDM granule and polyurethane resin mixture is wet laid to various thicknesses onto a prepared area.
The thickness and area of wet pour is determined by the free height of fall of the equipment installed. The correct thickness and area of wet pour is laid around each piece of equipment to provide a sufficient level of impact absorbency.
It can come in an array of colours and can include logos, game markings and images.
- Safety tested
- All Weather
- Options of many different colours with unlimited design possibilities
The Play Fitness exercise sign shares information of how the equipment should be used and recommendations of use, next to each picture. We recommend a sign for the Outdoor Gyms, Mini Ninja, Ninja and Functional Fitness.